Hello my lovelies, I’m posting here after a very long time, and no I haven’t disappeared off the face of the earth!
Here’s a little post I’ve been wanting to share for sometime now. I basically wanted to share about the essentials that I carry in my bag, so here’s a little sneak peak into my bag.
- So, the first thing I have in my bag are this amazing pair of shades that I got from MNG. They are this lovely shade of pinkish brown with a pale gold rim. They have a very glamorous touch to it and makes me feel instantly fabulous.
- Then I have this lipstick from MAC that I recently purchased. Its from the retro matte collection and its called Relentlessly Red. It adds a spark to a gloomy day because of its neonish pink shade. Yes, I’m a sucker for neon’s! 😛
- My watch is from Espirit and usually spends most of its time in my bag compared to my wrist because I have this uncanny habit of forgetting to take my watch along with me, which is pretty weird, but yea! 😛
- I absolutely have to carry my Lakme CC cream with me cos I think its such an essential and a perfect sun-blocker, and it just smells so amazing!
- The next thing in my bag is my Burberry Weekend perfume. It has this fresh aura to it and keeps me literally radiating fragrance. Smells like paradise! ^_^
- I carry my Born Lippy lip balm by Body Shop almost everywhere I go! It keeps my lips feeling smooth, pink and as soft as a baby’s. Perfectly kissable lips in seconds!
- Then I have this kohl pencil from NYX in the color Black. Its an absolute must carry for me! Cant do without it!
- My comb! I need to comb my hair throughout the day to keep it from getting tangled and also combing your hair leads to better blood circulation in the scalp that’s good for hair growth, but don’t overdo- it may lead to breakage!
- I HAVE TO carry my charger and headphones around with me! Headphones are the most wonderful things invented ever. They help me block out this chaotic world and indulge in pure music for as long as I want! 🙂
- Aaand finally, I carry my Lindt in the flavor of Sea Salt. How could a girl ever forget chocolate? Her best friend! I love this one and you’d always find it in my bag!
So these are a few things I carry around in my bag!
Love, The Runway Journal ♥